- Can I make substitutions in a package?
We don’t allow substitutions to packages but we can create a “Custom” package for an additional fee if necessary.
- Do you charge additional transport fees?
All transportation fees are included in the package price.
- Is a deposit required? How do I make payment?
We require a 50% deposit in order to confirm a booking/secure an event date with Tiffany.
We accept bank transfers from Scotiabank, Bank of America and Paypal. We also accept cheque and cash.
- How many persons are included in your team and will be working on the day?
All packages include coverage by Tiffany and a second photographer for your wedding day.
However if you are requiring additional shots particularly for the cocktail hour or décor images, the need for a third photographer is suggested. We would be happy to provide a third photographer for an additional cost.
- Do meals need to be provided for photographers?
Meals should be provided for both Tiffany and the second photographer.
- When will I get to see my images?
3-4 weeks after your wedding date, you will be e-mailed a link to a password protected gallery to view your images. This link can also be shared with your family and friends for viewing!
- What if I am having a hard time selecting the images I would like for my USB drive?
We may choose for you and send you a selection of images for you to approve.
- Do I receive high resolution images?
All packages include high resolution or “print ready” images stored on a USB drive.
- What is the cost for additional re-touching or colour effects?
Retouching costs and additional $30.00 USD per image.
If additional colour effects (e.g. black and white, sepia etc.) exceeds 10 images, there will be an additional charge of $5.00 USD per image.
- When will I receive my package?
2-3 weeks after you have selected your images from the online proofing gallery.
- When is the final payment due?
Once you have made your selection of images, final payment is due in order for your package to be delivered/shipped. Delivery time is dependent on time taken to place order.
- Can I make prints from my high resolution images?
Yes. Each high resolution image file is printable up to size 11″x 14″.
- Can I post my images anywhere I please?
Images may be used for personal use however not for re-sale or promotion of business.
- Who retains the copyright to these images? Will my images be used for your business purposes?
As stated in our contract: The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promtions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display in or outside the Photographer’s studio. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client.
- I'm ready to book but I don't know what to choose?
If you don’t have any specific ideas and need help choosing a theme we can send you a list of themes to help you. We also encourage that you look through our galleries on the site, as well as our Facebook and Pinterest pages to gather ideas. We also encourage that you do an internet search for inspiration images. Ideas you send will be used as inspiration to create the final look, mood and style of your images.
- Is there a set number of outfit changes per session?
We consider one outfit change equal to one hour of shooting. If you are interested in multiple outfit changes we can offer additional hours for an extra cost.
- Do you provide props, if so what kind?
We do carry a wide variety of props specific to the different types of portrait shoots we offer. We can send you our list upon request.
- Is there a specific time to shoot using an outdoor location?
To achieve the best lighting for your photos, the best shoot times are early mornings 7/7.30 am or in the afternoon 4/4.30 pm.
- Is there an additional fee for having an on-location shoot?
We charge additional transportation fees depending on the location of the shoot.
- Do certain venues for on-location shoots charge fees?
Some venues do charge entrance fees or ‘photo shoot’ fees to use their property. We will make you aware of this upon request of booking a specific venue. These fees will have to be covered by the client.
- What suggestions do you have for on-location shoots?
For a garden themed shoot, we consistently recommend Hope Botanical Gardens for their lush tropical feel that can be found within the city.
Tiffany also recommends Strawberry Hill Resort for engagement shoots.
For a beach themed shoot, we recommend Port Royal and Lime Cay.
- Can we do a variety of shots/poses per session?
You are more than welcome to create and share your desired Shot List with Tiffany, for all the special moments you would like to capture.
We also encourage our clients to research inspiration prior to their shoot and share with us :)!
- Can we do a studio shoot and outdoor shoot in one session?
Each one hour session is limited to one location.
- Can I get low-res unwatermarked images?
According to the policy of Tiffany Lue-Yen Photography, we do not release low-resolution un-watermarked images.
High resolution un-watermarked images can be purchased for an additional cost if they are not included in the package of your choice.